Tuesday 12 July 2011

dream

I dreamt of mak this morning. She look just as how I remembered. Smiling her sweet smile... as if telling me that she is happy. In the dream, I know that she is no longer here with us. I called out and tried to touch her hand. Oooohhh.. her hand felt so soft... everything felt so real... she felt real. When I woke up, there were tears in my eyes. But somehow, I felt very happy.

I've been missing her this past few weeks. Trying to remember how exactly she looks. The way she laugh, the way she talk, certain expression of her face. I miss her. Maybe this is why I dreamt of her. But I'm glad though... it refreshes my memory of her. Alhamdulillah.

Al-Fatihah...

~ enough for now! ~

2 comments:

sAkEeNa said...

al-fatihah utk mak awak...insyaALLAH..moga dia ditempatkan di klangan org beriman...amin

aku.awan.bayu said...

thank you dear..